Wednesday 18 March 2015

//SIMPLICITY//MARCH

Looking for a comfy early spring look?
I think you've landed in just about the perfect place.
I can honestly say that this is one of my favourite looks out there. It's simple, great for anything (a party or a day out) and it was really inexpensive. A winner combination I must say.

I plan to continue this ''//SIMPLICITY//'' idea throughout the year. Every month one new outfit. No worries, I'm not as vain as to say that this blog is merely going to be about fashion. It's an eclectic space. If I feel reflective, I'll post something reflective. All I hope, is that it'll reflect my personality and make it easier for you guys to get to know me.
 P.S. Stay tuned for a film review this week!
So without further ado, here is the outfit:

Details:
~ second-hand daisy jacket (it was originally primark)
~black top (primark)
~ skinny high-waisted jeans (ZARA £12- they were on sale)
~ patent blue Docs (amazon.co.uk)
~choker necklace (allegro.pl)
~choker rings (tally weijl - pack of 6 for £2)







 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 Till next time my lovelies,
Necessity Cactus xo


No comments:

Post a Comment