Thursday 2 April 2015

A trip to MOCAK

My recent absence is unspoken for :( It's a shame I can't organise my time better. But...  it's half-term so I'll be posting more over the next week!! I've got some major plans for the approaching time. Making music,reading,fulfilling my film list (more about that in my future posts) and spending time with my family and friends ;) so without further ado let's get to the actual post...
This is a kind of photo diary of my recent trip to the modern art museum in Cracow - MOCAK. I absolutely love it there. All the exhibitions are truly amazing. They inspire you and have deeper meanings to them,even if just by looking at them it's hard to get them. I mean,most of the time I have to read the description of the exhibit before I can interpret it. I'm into this sort of 'arty' stuff - it's not only exhilarating, but also fascinating!
You can go check the website out for the details about the exhibitions there at the moment.
(I visited with my bestie Ania and it was a Tuesday because that's the only day admission is free. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to see all the exhibits, so the photos will only give you a vague idea about the atmosphere etc.)
Hope you enjoy!
P.S Be sure to visit the bookstore. One of my favourite places and so inspiring. Got a MOCAK tote bag from there. Spreading the inspiration everyday, cause you know,why not?!
MY 8 TRACKS (if you want to know what I'm listening to)

No comments:

Post a Comment