Wednesday 8 April 2015

OOTD: cinema MIKRO (a little throwback)

Hey everyone,
I guess this will be the normal OOTD post.  Some photos and captions to go along with them. I had a blast with my friend that day. The weather was perfect and we were going to see "Body/Ciało" by a famous Polish director Małgorzata Szumowksa. The film was about a girl with a severe eating disorder,her relationship with her father and her physiatrist etc. A great outlook on the situation,I believe,nonetheless a little bit bland for my taste. A 7/10 for me,but do go and see it in the near future, because it's a movie one should have an opinion about. The acting was mesmerising. The scenery,true to the harsh realities in Poland and that's what i liked most about it. There wasn't any unintentional or intentional propaganda making homes and streets look better. Everything was plain and simple. I guess the film also explored the inner deeps and desires of a lonely human being - the needness of closeness and friendship, communication.
Now to the photo part....

No comments:

Post a Comment