Thursday 20 August 2015

90s vintage outfit ft. Stella

Once again I'm back my friends. It's the time for a vintage outfit of the day. A perfect solution for a colder summer's day, early autumn and for spring. Very versatile - you could even stretch it and go ahead to say that it could work as a winter outfit, thrown on a padded leather jacket and your ready to rock on!

I don't this it's necessary to comment on the video as I did the previous time. Just go and see it - that's what I would recommend! It features my lovely friend Stella (whose blog you are welcome to check out ~~~~STELLA'S BLOG).

Summer is almost out, and everything seems pretty pointless. Apart from blogging and avid reading (at least my attempts to do so) I spend my days wondering what adulthood will feel like. My main objective is to find a passion that I will sacrifice things for, that I will always find time for. Maybe I'm just getting the blues, or maybe this is what youth is meant to feel like.
There are so many inspiring teenagers out there. The fellow bloggers, vloggers, friends etc. My mind is filled with admiration for them. I aim to achieve things just like them. One step at a time right? Everyone has to start from some place. Expressing myself through the internet isn't such a bad place to start. If nothing comes of it, at least I'll have memories.
So I guess this is 'toast' to a blossoming flower which is my blog. Hoping to inspire others, who are lost in the path to finding 'life enlightenment'.



 A mini photo session took place too... Seeing as black and white is my favourite, here you have a few spontaneous pics that came out, well just like that SPONTANEOUS!

Have a great weekend :)




the t-shirt is thrifted,pendants are from eBay...





the belt is from  reserved and my pale jeans are a hand me down from mom, but they're originally MANGO.

Add caption


~Julia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment