Thursday 13 August 2015

//SUMMER BLUES//

Having some spare time on my hands yesterday (there was a power cut in the evening) I edited another short OOTD video. As beforehand, this time round there isn't a lot to my outfit. A simple halter neck dress/tunic, which gives off the vibes of being slightly bohemian, my sandals, which in my opinion let the outfit down a bit (you have to understand that I had to have comfy footwear because my friend and I decided to walk to the cinema - I walked over 12 km that day) and a few bits and pieces to go with that. The details of the outfit will be down below :)
 
 
halter dress - PROMOD
sandals - ???
tote bag - MOCAK
ring - BERSHKA
bracelet - hand-me-down
 
I feel like I'm obliged to share with you this musical duet I recently discovered by chance. They're called 'COALS' and they're a Polish band mainly composing in English. It's a hard job trying to describe music to a stranger, but I might as well give it a go. Before you listen, I'd say that their music is a melange of melancholic and electronic music with an additional drop or two of chill vibes and a hypnotizing effect which will get you listening to their album on repeat. If you're from Poland you may have heard of The Dumplings, I think their compositions are comparable, though COALS have an unpolished folklore sound to them which I've fallen in love with... I used 'November' in my video because it just seemed to fit the scenario. I'm sure you've all had that feeling sometime in your lives, when something just fits - end of. Take a listen!


Julia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment