Thursday 6 August 2015

🌵🌵🌵Cacti day🌵🌵🌵 OOTD

Hey you guys,
 
I'm here today with another OOTD. The weather here in Cracow has been pretty good the last few days (minus the extreme humidity), so I managed to meet up with friends have a few spontaneous photo sessions.
I have to be honest with you. The outfit isn't something too original, nothing you haven't seen before. I like to keep it simple in the summer. To tell you the truth, putting on the choker was quite and ask for me as it was at least 30 degrees outside and way too humid for any living creature. I'm usually the type of person who finishes up her outfits with accessories - most of which are earrings and necklaces, but hot weather is an exception :) So here you go guys, a patterned crop top, high-waisted shorts, a belt, a red bag and sandals. I hope it'll inspire you to go creating your own 'combos of magic'! And... if you have any questions, I'm always happy to answer them....

🌵OUTFIT DETAILS🌵
~crop top - tally weijl
~shorts - thirfted (originally H&M)
~belt - reserved
~sandals - shoe boutique in Cracow
~ choker -eBay
~bag - hand-me-down

YoUtH

a wall near the main market square

 
jungle...my natural habitat

 
the thing behind is a caravan believe it or not!

casual...

contemplation in full swing...

 
If anyone is interested, since I recently did a post on Tate Modern, and his work is exhibited there, here is an article on 'How to be like Andy Warhol, according to Andy Warhol'. It's his birthday today so I thought it'd be a nice gesture.
 
And... you can also check out my fb page dedicated to art, books, music and fashion;a daily dose of inspiration is the best way to sum it up! ART CLAN

Till next time,
Julia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment