Tuesday 4 August 2015

🌞🌵🌸WANDERLUST🌞🌵🌸 SUMMER OOTD

Hey there,
So I've been working on this all day today and it's finally out there in the universe. Once again, something different - a mini ootd/vlog that I filmed with the help of my friend Sonia (I'm sure you'll be seeing more of her around here). The video is a kind of diary of our day out and an idea for anyone looking to go on mini adventures during the holidays, an idea for feeling comfy whilst roaming around. There's nothing more to it. Before you watch, the reason behind this post being called 'Wanderlust'...
 


🌞🌵🌸My Outfit Details🌞🌵🌸

dress ~ new look
sandals ~ new look
rucksack ~ hand me down

🌞🌵🌸Sonia's Outfit Details🌞🌵🌸

crop top ~ hand me down + DIY
shorts ~ bershka
shoes ~ deichmann
necklaces ~ hand me down
sunnies ~ c&a
bag ~ c&a
Thanks for you time,
Julia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment